We are currently hiring for the summer of 2017!
- Must be excited about working with gifted children, have an understanding of their differences, and sensitive to their needs.
- Should enjoy using hands-on, creative approaches to teaching and imparting learning by posing good questions that encourage problem solving, critical thinking, and student discovery.
- Attend scheduled teacher meetings 3 times during the year for training and prior to the start of each session.
- Create a detailed daily curriculum for each selected topic
- Pass a background check
- Complete a short Teacher Assistant evaluation and survey about your experiences with the program
- Oversee site operations
- Nursing background is a plus
If interested, please provide a resume, and contact Karen Langdon, M.Ed., Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to
3616 Far West Blvd, Suite 117, #322
Austin, Texas 78731